2028 Route 2
- Type: Farm and Ranch
- Style: Single Story
- Development Level: Built
TURN-KEY DAIRY OPERATION FOR SALE IN THE HEART OF NOVA SCOTIA’S DAIRY COMMUNITY!
Milford Nova Scotia is a fabulous location to milk cows, grow crops and raise a family! This turn-key dairy operation comes complete: 62.7 Kilograms of saleable milk quota, a great Holstein herd, approximately 175+/- clear arable acres (240 acres total), beautifully renovated 3 bedroom 2-storey home, older head-to-head tie-stall dairy barn and buildings.
HOUSE: Lovely older 2-storey farmhouse that was tastefully renovated throughout! Inviting…is an understatement; the eat-in kitchen has oak cabinets, an island, lots of storage and a ton of sunlight (no extra charge)! French doors separate the kitchen from the living-room which features chair-rail, crown, and picture frame mouldings, hardwood floor and amazing views of the countryside. This home has 3 bedrooms all on the upper level, both ½ bath on the main level and the upstairs main bathroom are new - complete with a custom walk-in shower stall and modern soaker tub and marble vanity top. The basement level has a very cozy family room and laundry. Pretty covered veranda and back deck for summer enjoyment!
• Forced air heat with wood/oil combo furnace, fiberglass oil tank (inside)
• 100 amp electrical service, asphalt roof, vinyl siding, 2 wells,
• Double car detached garage with 1 overhead remote door opener
• Above ground swimming pool with deck
• Mature trees and nicely landscaped
• Includes 2 lots with road-frontage (sewer runs past these lots)
• Includes: Fridge, Stove & Dishwasher
• Dairy Barn: (34 x 136 + 15 x14 + 17 x 34 + 68 x 54 + 112 x 12), it’s an older style head to head tie-stall barn with 60 stalls. There are 28 freestalls at the back of the barn for dry cows and bred heifers. AIC Milkers; 6 milkers with automatic take-offs, 1000 gallon stainless steel milk tank.
• Heifer Barn: (60 x 68) This is a pole barn that houses the younger heifers, it has approximately 30 stalls. Also great storage for round bales.
• Machinery Storage: (40 x 72)
• Manure Storage: (60 x 68 x 8’ deep) Open air, fenced manure storage, holds approximately 10 months.
QOUTA: 62.7 Kilogram of saleable milk quota.
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. The trademarks REALTOR®, REALTORS®, and the REALTOR® logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA.