ONGOING DAIRY FARM FOR SALE IN NEW BRUNSWICK – DON’T WAIT ON THIS ONE!
830 Route 3, Smithfield New Brunswick, what you will find is an attractive farm with beautiful vistas in all directions! This dairy operation includes: 54.76 Kilograms of saleable milk quota, a great Holstein herd, approximately 160+/- clear arable acres (600 +/- acres total), farmhouse; renovated 4 bedroom 1 ¾ storey home, free-stall dairy barn and buildings.
Welcome Home! This is a 4 bedroom farmhouse that has been lovingly renovated throughout! You are going to enjoy this kitchen, it screams “get out the cookbook”! Lots of cabinet space, baking area, an island, lots of storage, gorgeous countertops and flooring! You can see everything that’s going on at the farm from the kitchen – lots of windows, natural light and French doors leading to the deck and hot tub! The main level also has a living room, family room, laundry room, ¾ bathroom, master bedroom with ensuite bathroom. There are 3 bedrooms on the upper level and the main bathroom. And “yes” there is a farm closet separate from the main closet in the front entry! Spring welcomes a bounty of beautiful flowers and plants around the house…a gardeners delight!
• In-floor and forced air heat with wood furnace, outside and undercover, heats house and shop
• 100 amp electrical service, asphalt roof, vinyl siding, 2 wells,
• Backyard deck and hot tub
• Mature trees and beautifully landscaped
• Includes: Fridge, Stove & Dishwasher
• Dairy Barn: (1950 & 2009 add-on and renovated)(40x92 + 89x120). One roof dairy facility that’s only 10 years old with 55 stalls, 11 dry-stalls and 24 heifer stalls. One DeLaval Robot - VMS milking system, transponders, 800 gallon stainless steel milk tank, 3 alley scrapers, cow comfort mattresses, temperature controlled curtains,
• Tarp Barn (1): 2007 (100x50) Also great storage for round bales.
• Tarp Barn (2): 1999 (96x29)
• Machinery Storage/Shop: (100x40) 68x40 is open front machinery storage, 32x40 is a heated shop with overhead door.
• 200 amp electrical service in barn
• Manure Storage: earth lagoon; holds November to April.
QOUTA: 54.76 Kilogram of saleable milk quota.