SUPER CLEAN & EFFICIENTLY RUN, 91.83 KILOGRAM, SAND-BEDDED FREE-STALL DAIRY OPERATION!
Newer free-stall dairy barn with a double-6 Herringbone milking parlor, 91.83 kilograms of saleable milk quota, registered Holstein herd, great land base of 187.04 acres in total; of that there is approximately 165+/- arable acres with the remaining wooded, barnyard and home sites. And, there are 3 homes on the property!
DAIRY BARN: The Dairy Barn was designed in four sections: 70 x 130 steel structure (built 2002), 50 x 50 milking center (built 2002) insulated and steel siding, 60 x 112 fabric covered dairy building (built 2012) with a new roof and new side curtains in 2019 and a 70 x 80 steel feeding building (built 2017). This dairy facility can easily be converted to accommodate robots. The barn is bright with nature light, well-lit with artificial light, excellent air-flow, lots of space for cow comfort and the alleys offer lots of room for cow flow.
• Double-6 Herringbone parallel milking parlor
• BouMatic AMI 5450 automatic take-offs (electronically measures milk production of each cow; communicates with milk-room computer)
• BouMatic Pulsation (computer controlled)
• BouMatic Flowstar Milking Claws
• Parlor has in-floor heat and overhead heaters
• Animat rubber flooring (holding pen & Parlor)
• 4 footbaths (2 on each exit)
• Homemade crowd gate
• 73 stalls w/cow comfort neck rails – sand bedding
• Jourdain headlocks along feed ally
• 5 stall BouMatic computer feeders w/ 2 feeds per stall & 100+/- neck tags
• 100+/- SCR Pro Rumination Tags (monitors cow activity)
• Lely Juno Feed Pusher
• 8 Ventec fans
• New curtains on all sides
• 16 cameras for remote viewing
• 4 – 5’ energy free water tubs
• 2 – Argjen automatic cow brushes
• New LED lights, supplies 20’candles of light intensity
• 1500-gallon stainless steel milk tank
• 160 gallon on-demand electric hot water boiler
• BouMatic variable speed vacuum pump w/ back-up pump, new
• Laundry room with washer and dryer
• 100 kw generator, 150 hp diesel
• 400-amp electrical service (farmhouse and barn/buildings)
• Well; supplies barn, lots of good clean water
QUOTA: 91.83 kilograms of saleable milk quota is included. See Personal Note below.
LIVESTOCK: 97 Registered Holstein cows: 74 lactating cows & 23 dry cows. Entire herd is registered with Holstein Canada. Records available upon request for reproduction, performance, herd heath.
LAND: There are 8 property identification numbers: 1015202, 1015197, 805341, 95612, 471359, 629741, 95604, 99802. Most of the land is connected except for one parcel located across the road from the farm. The land is flat, no rocks and good organic matter.
Machinery Storage: 80 x 100 steel storage building. This building was built as a heifer barn and can easily be converted.
Steel Feed Mill Building For Hammer Mill (2015)
Steel Double Car Garage
Main Farmhouse: This 1 ½ story farmhouse has been standing for more than 100 years, it’s solid, it’s been home to a few generations, it’s not fancy but certainly livable. The main floor has an eat-in kitchen, dining-room, cozy living-room with propane fireplace for those cold winter nights, an office, back entry and farm entry with sink and main-floor ¾ bath & laundry. Upstairs has 4 bedrooms and a bathroom. The home has geothermal heating. This house has its own septic and well with lots of water supply, it interconnects with the barns well. Includes: fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer and dryer.
PID 1015197 – 1006 Freetown Road, Lower Freetown PE.
2ND House: This house is as cute as a button! This little bungalow is perfect for In-laws or farm employees. It’s very well maintained and features open concept kitchen/living-room. Great area for entertaining. The living-room is large and has a propane fireplace. There are 2 bedrooms and a 4-piece bath; one of the bedrooms has a patio door leading to a deck with a lovely view of the farm. The basement is partially finished with 2 rooms, laundry and lots of storage area. The whole basement area could be renovated to accommodate a lot more living space! The heat source is electric and two heat-pumps-a/c units. This home has its own septic and well. 200-amp electrical service. Includes: fridge, stove, dishwasher, washer and dryer.
PID 95612 – 1022 Freetown Road, Lower Freetown PE.
3RD House: This is the newest addition to the farm; it’s a new 24’ x 32’ bungalow with 3 bedrooms, 1 bath, kitchen and living-room. It was built to accommodate employees. Heat source: electric and heat-pump-a/c unit. This home has its own septic and well. 200-amp electrical service. Includes: fridge, stove and stackable washer and dryer.
PID 1015205 – 1034 Freetown Road, Lower Freetown PE.
MACHINERY, EQUIPMENT & INCLUSIONS:
1. SUPREME 500T DUEL SCREW TMR MIXER (vertical mixer with conveyer) – LEASED (3rd year in)
2. 2015 - 120 TON HOPPER TANK
3. 2015 - 50 TON HOPPER TANK
4. 4 – 12 TON HOPPER TANKS
5. 2015 - WESTFIELD AUGER
6. 14’ STEEL CATTLE TRAILER (registered and inspected)
7. 2017 - KABOTA Z421 ZERO-TURN LAWN MOWER
8. 2017 - KUHN 8118 SIDE SLINGER MANURE SPREADER
9. 2018 - KABOTA WHEEL LOADER (160 hours)
10. 2016 - M108 KABOTA TRACTOR (4-wd, cab, 1489 hours)
11. 2016 - L230 NEW HOLLAND SKIDSTEER (2682 hours) – LEASED (4th year in)
12. 1999 – 8130 NEW HOLLAND TRACTOR (4-wd, cab, 7389 hours)
13. 1500-GALLON STAINLESS STEEL MILK TANK
14. 2017 - LELY JUNO FEED PUSHER
15. 2012 - 5-STALL BOUMATIC COMPUTER FEEDERS (updated 2018)
16. 2012 - 2050 COMPUTERIZED NECK TAGS (100+/- tags)
17. 2016 - SCR HEATIME PRO SYSTEM (includes 100+/- rumination and activity tags)
18. 2015 = 2 – ARGJEN AUTOMATIC COW BRUSHES
19. 2015 - 16 - CAMERAS (for remote viewing online)
20. 4 – 5’ ENERGY-FREE WATER TUBS
21. 2017 - AUTOMATIC STAND-BY GENERATOR (100 kw) – LEASED (3rd year in)
22. 2007 – DODGE RAM 1500 TRUCK (4-door, registered and inspected)
23. WASHER AND DRYER (in barn)
24. 3 Fridges, 3 stoves, 2 dishwashers, 3 washer and dryers
25. Small tools, hardware and cattle supplies
26. All gates, fencers, barn tools and attachments
ON A PERSONAL NOTE:
This farm is only being offered for sale, at this rock-bottom price, due to unfortunate health reasons. The purchase price includes 91.83 kilograms of milk quota. The Seller will continue to bid and purchase additional quota, should the Buyer be interested in expanding this farm. Any additional quota obtained will be available to the Purchaser at an additional price of $24,000.00 per kilogram purchased – Buyers Choice.
The Seller will also consider offers made with less than the 91.83 kilograms of quota (subtract $24,000.00 per kilogram of milk quota) – Buyers Choice.